Even though I’m not really a dessert person, there’s just something about single-serve desserts that get me. Especially if they’re cheesecake.
Spring is coming and I’ve been in the mood for something fruity, but something heavier than just a fruit bowl. So, I decided to search for some options. I found a recipe and then edited it to something easy and single-serve. They didn’t turn out as gorgeous as I’d like, but they taste amazing.
Strawberry Cheesecake Jars (yields 4 pint jars)
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 3 T. butter, melted
- 8 oz. 1/3 fat cream cheese
- 1/2 c. plain greek yogurt
- 3 T. sugar
- 1/2 t. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. whipped topping (Cool Whip, etc.)
- 3 c. strawberries, chopped
- Put graham crackers in food processor/blender until fine. Add butter.
- Press graham cracker and butter mixture into bottom of jars and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, combine cream cheese, greek yogurt, and sugar. Add lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fold whipped topping in.
- Add cheesecake mixture into jars.
- Top with strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours then enjoy.